[LARTC] adding ingress and egress

Hi!

I'm trying to shape my traffic based on the sum of in- and outgoing traffic,
but haven't been able to find any hints in the HOWTO.

What I want is, that the sum of in- and outgoing traffic does not exceed a
given limit, but that both can borrow traffic. For example when there is no
incoming traffic, outgoing traffic may use all bandwidth, but when when
there is more incoming traffic, outgoing should stay below a limit. (just
like the webserver and smtp example from the CBQ-Chapter, but either with to
interfaces or with ingress and egress bounded together)

I was already considering writing a script that checks the current traffic
total and then adjusts the numbers in the qdiscs accordingly, but I think it
would be better if I could do it with iproute2 alone, but I just can't
figure out how.

Any suggestions?
	Arvid