[LARTC] Routing with two providers

Hi people!

I have a question that perhaps some of you have already faced sometime.

The company I work for has a website, and some web applications. Since we
had real troble with Brazilian customers because of netlag, we contracted a
WorldCom link, which has excellent times with Brazilian and non-Brazilian
sites. But we want to retain the old link since is cheaper and OK for
national (Argentina) traffic.

The question is: how would setup a configuration which can use both links
for incoming traffic, and using the best link for returning packets (or at
least, the lenk they came from)?

We are using linux as firewall/NAT/some routing. The servers are on a DMZ,
NATting with ipchains on the firewall.

I'm using different DNS record for the Brazilian services, so I can point to
the WorldCom IP of the servers, but I couldn't get to work OK the response
packets, they go by the wrong interface, and UDP response packets (DNS) do
strange things (some don't even go out of the firewall box)

Thanks a lot!!!!!