[LARTC] bug in new IMQ ?

Martin Devera schrieb:

> happy hacking patrick ;) When I have written HTB I suspect
> that all will go well. A week later I spend whole days catching
> bugs people reported.
> Sometimes very tricky ones ....

Yeah the problem was i wrote the new imq during easter holidays
while i was staying at my parents on my laptop so i hadn't got a
chance to extensively test it ..
As soon as i tried it on my router it also crashed :)
The new version i promised for yesterday is not out yet, i will
probably put it out tonight after some more testing ..

> nice to see another active developer in field !
> Let Power be with you Patrick ;)
:)

I thought about changing qos subsystem to support real ingress queueing
without imq or something. Kind of two root qdiscs per device. What do
you
(and others) think about this ?

Bye,
Patrick