[LARTC] hash filters & prio/pref

Hi

If using hash filters like the ones below does the prio/pref parameter
work?

tc filter add dev eth0 parent 1:0 handle 2: protocol ip u32 divisor 256
tc filter add dev eth0 parent 1:0 protocol ip u32 ht 800:: match ip
dst 0/0 hashkey mask 0x000000ff at 16 link 2:

tc filter add dev eth0 parent 1:0 prio 10 protocol ip u32 ht 2:4
match ip dst 1.2.3.4/32 flowid 1:20
tc filter add dev eth0 parent 1:0 prio 5 protocol ip u32 ht 2:4
match ip dst 1.2.3.4/32 flowid 1:10

Well, it doesnt work. The kernel send the traffic to flowid 1:20 not 1:10.
The second filter which has a better priority isnt checked before the
first one, in fact it seems that in a hash table the filters are checked
in their order of creation without any consideration of the prio/pref
parameter. This doesnt happen if I dont use hashes.

Is it a bug? Or can I do something to workarround that without, reordering
of filters position?

Thanks

Mihai RUSU

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of any company,
unless otherwise specifically stated.