[LARTC] prio/pref weirdness

On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, Martin Devera wrote:

> It is bug I described a year ago. It is due to a bit ... weird
> system used in tc filters and u32. There is global table of
> all u32 hashed and it is looked up for each filter id - thus
> it will display them over and over ....
> You can mitigate it by using "show pref N" so see only part
> you are interested in.
> devik

Thanks for the answer.
Now correct me if I got it right, what you said it is a tc bug? Because it
looks for the filters like you said ? I mean the kernel doesnt have all
those filters, right?

Mihai RUSU

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of any company,
unless otherwise specifically stated.