[LARTC] Little problem with routing (to links to the outer world)

Hello all, this is my first post to this list, I first heard of LARTC a
week ago and promptly printed it's 85pages for in-bed-reading :)

I have a little problem here (it's a problem of understanding the beast,
i think). My configuration is as follows (I tried to make one of these
beautiful ASCII-grams, but I'm really not able to draw one):

1 Router with 2 internet-connections (one 128kbit ISDN with a static
IP-Address, one 768kbit/128kbit DSL with dynamic IP-Addresses),
masquerading one network (192.168.2.0/24).
The default-route is always the DSL-device (ppp0), a few IP-Addresses
get routed via ISDN (ippp3).

The problem is that when I try to connect from the internet (which is
from the routers point of view accessible via ppp0) to the static
IP-Address of the ISDN-Link, it doesn't work because the data is coming
in on ippp3, and the response to that is going out through ppp0 cause of
the default route.
The other way round is of course the same: When I connect to the
router's dynamically assigned IP-address (ppp0) from an IP-address that
is routet via ISDN, nothing happens cause the answer to the packets is
going out via ISDN.

So far I've read about half of LARTC, and a few mails in the archive. I
didn't know for what i should search the archive for, so I ask here.

I tried the following as a solution, which doesnt work.

-- snip --
moria2:/skripte# ip rule ls
0:	from all lookup local
32764:	from all iif ppp0 lookup dsl
32765:	from all iif ippp3 lookup isdn
32766:	from all lookup main
32767:	from all lookup default

moria2:/skripte# ip route list table dsl
192.168.2.0/24 dev eth0  scope link
default dev ppp0  scope link

moria2:/skripte# ip route list table isdn
192.168.2.0/24 dev eth0  scope link
default dev ippp3  scope link

moria2:/skripte# ip route list table main
192.168.2.0/24 dev eth0  proto kernel  scope link  src 192.168.2.1
[some IPs are routed through ippp3]
217.82.0.0/16 dev ppp0  scope link
default dev ppp0  scope link
-- snap --

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I think there are one or two
things that i actually didn't get here :)

btw: what i know for sure is _that_ one can do really great things with
iproute2. right know i'm just learning _how_ one can do it :)

--
Lukas Kolbe