[LARTC] typo ?

Hi

While reading the HOWTO (pdf downloaded and printed last night) I have
noticed a little strange thing. In the 9.2.1 chapter, explaining the
pfifo_fast qdisc, it is shown a TOS field mapping table and also it
appears a command line version:

"The last column shows the result of the default priomap. On the
commandline, the default priomap looks like this:
1, 2, 2, 2, 1, 2, 0, 0 , 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1

This means that priority 4, for example, gets mapped to band number 1. The
priomap also allows you to list higher priorities (> 7) which do not
correspond to TOS mappings, but which are set by other means."

The numbers on the command line version are 16, thus I presume its a one
to one corespondation to the table, only that it is completly different. I
dont see any explanation why it is like that. Shouldnt that be:
1,2,1,1,2,2,2,2,0,0,0,0,1,1,1,1 ?

Thanks

Mihai RUSU

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of any company,
unless otherwise specifically stated.