[LARTC] Policy Routing Help

Hey guys, can anyone comment on this if it is possible?

My setup:

  Linux Box    Cable
   _____ E0    _____
   |   |_______|___|____
   |   |
   |   |        DSL
   |   | E1    _____
   |   |_______|___|____
   |___|

Hopefully everyone can interperet my diagram.  Anyhow, I have an FTP
server running off the Linux Box.  The DNS resolves to Eth0 which is the
NIC attached to the Cable modem provider and the default route is set to
the Cable next-hop.  Eth1 is attached to My Network.  What I would like to
happen is that all incoming FTP traffic to Eth0 will always return out
Eth0 through the Cable ISP.  Any other traffic will take the DSL provider
via a default route to the DSL next-hop

I can think of 2 ways to do this:

1) Mark FTP traffic and create a rule to set the next-hop to the Cable
default route

2) Configure policy routing such that if traffic is destined to Eth0 IP
address, the next-hop is set to the Cable provider.

Because there is a default route configured on the linux box to the Cable
ISP, all return traffic regardless of the interface it was received on
will always take the Cable ISP.  I would prefer option #2.  Can anyone
shed some light on the config necessary to do this?  This is pretty quick
and dirty with policy routing on IOS, but I am struggling a little bit on
the linux config.  Thanks all!

--
-Russ
essentialmix.ca