[LARTC] Hosting script

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stef Coene" <stef.coene@docum.org>
To: "Charles Williams" <chuck@slydder.homelinux.com>;
<lartc@mailman.ds9a.nl>
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 1980 4:41 AM
Subject: Re: [LARTC] Hosting script

>> >remark 3 : weight 1 is very low for the classes
>Calculate the weight from the rate : weight = rate / 10.
>
>But what do you want to do with the scipt?  There is already a cbq-script
>configuration : http://freshmeat.net/projects/cbq.init/
>
>Stef

Stef,

This is for a hosting company data center (maybe) and will be controlling
the entire bandwidth for the 34Mbps line for that section of the data
center.

Also, thanks for the link to the script.  I'll take a look at it later.  I
wanted to make sure I had this down without the script before hand though so
that I KNOW what's going on.

thanks,
chuck