[LARTC] New to list

Hey all,

I just found and joined this list today.  I'd just like to take the chance
to say hi to all those out there and ask a few questions.

I'm new to Linux QoS and must say that I find the documentation for QoS in
Linux to be less than helpfull and thus am in need of a good source of
information.  below are my most pressing questions at the moment.

1. Where is the search function for the mailing list????????
2. What different scripts are available to assist in getting QoS (bandwidth
limiting) setup and where can I obtain them?
3. Is anyone really working on writing some real documentation (with
examples) for Linux QoS?

well, that's about it for now.

thanks,
chuck