[LARTC] How to mark a device not to be used with IMQ?

> The same problem was bugging me a couple of days ago so i wrote an
> iptables target which
> allows you to exclude packets from beeing enqueued to the imq device.

Hi Patrick,

good work ! It never came to my mind to use iptables for
it but it is elegant solution :)

> Martin, maybe you want to put it on your imq page ?

sure. Only thing is that it could be better if I give
you account here so that you can edit this part yourself.
It's because I don't know iptables much and don't want
to mess something :)

By the way because there is growing demand it could be
interesting to put all incoming packets into IMQ device
too. It can be selectable by iptables. But first I have
to finish new htb.
If you would like to implement it I can dump my ideas to
you ;)
devik