[LARTC] How to mark a device not to be used with IMQ?

Hello Patrick!

From: "Patrick McHardy" <kaber@trash.net>
> > this is only internal mark to know whether the skb was
> > already in IMQ. You could use it but you would have to
> > add new user parameter to the interface structure.
> > I didn't want to do it as I want the pach to be as simple
> > as possible.
> > devik

> The same problem was bugging me a couple of days ago so i wrote an
> iptables target which
> allows you to exclude packets from beeing enqueued to the imq device.
> The patch is tested with iptables-1.2.6a but should work with almost any
> recent version.
> After applying it you have to execute a "chmod +x
> extensions/.IMQX-test", then
> make patch-o-matic as usual.

This sounds great and might be usefull in the future. We are still using 2.2.19
here so no iptables atm.

By the way: Imagine the IMQ-device is allready up and a new ISDN-device is
comming up, will the packages of the new ISDN-device automatically be send to
IMQ or do I have to take the IMQ-device down and up again?

Thanks!
Greetings Nils