[LARTC] Need a craft brother who is studing TC soure code

hey i am currently working on my master's thesis titled "Study of
Denial-of-Service Attack on IP Networks and its Possible Solution".  So far
i have gone through literature survey phase and have chosen the path of QoS
for DoS attack reduction.

Although i have studied a lot on DiffServ arch. and its implementation in
linux (IPRoute 2 and TC) but i do not have done practical experimentation.
and my next target is to do so.  i hope that by joining this thread will be
mutually beneficial for us. tell me how can we further cooperate.

Riaz Mahmood
NIIT-NUST
mail_riaz@yahoo.com