From: Patrick Dench [mailto:pat@acdisplays.com]
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 11:11 AM
To: lartc@mailman.ds9a.nl
Subject: [LARTC] Yay!

Looks like my GRE problems were due to ipchains.  I went to IP Tables, and
it looks like it is working.

Next issue: name resolution.. Right now the only way I know my home PC is
connected is because I turned it on this morning.  Is there anyway to
resolve PC names through the VPN?  Specifically to make it possible to
browse another subnet via the Windoze 'network neighborhood'?

-Pat Dench