[LARTC] Outgoing traffic..

Hello

I have seen most of the mails in the list ... they are
using TC for shaping incoming traffic.

I have a different scenario here..

Iam trying to implement a diffserv funtionalities in a
cluster of linux routers.

Iam having a egress router with two outgoing
interfaces. my question is should i apply the same
qdisc to both of the interfaces????

Question no:2

When we define the filters using the fw.. i want to
know the logical connection between filters and
classes.
for example
tc class add dev eth0 parent 10:110 classid 10:220 cbq
bandwidth 10mbit rate 5mbit avpkt 1000.

tc filter add dev eth0 parent 10:110 handle fw 1
classid 10:220.

ipchains -i Output -j MARK -p tcp -m 1
Question is fw =1 which we are using in the filter
description
represent the -m 1 packets defined in the ipchains.

Thanks
RR