[LARTC] little dude about how classify traffic

> I am doing some experiments with HTB nad I have the next dude:
>
> I only make experiments with ssh traffic for the momment.
>
> If I want to classify that traffic do I need to do rules to the rest?
Not if you define a default class and use an other class for ssh.  So all=
=20
non-ssh traffic is putted in a class and ssh traffic is putted in an othe=
r=20
class.  Ssh traffis is easy to filter : destintation port 22.

> I don't know if you understand my idea.
I hope I did, otherwise I gave a wrong answer :)

Stef

--=20

stef.coene@docum.org
 "Using Linux as bandwidth manager"