[LARTC] HTB: Filtering flat out not working :(

> Absolutely, but you'll notice in my follow up post that nowhere does it
> tell you how to use 'tc' to throw the MARKed packets into a certain flo=
w.
> The HOWTO tells you how to route marked packets, not how to shape them.=
=2E.
> ideas? do you happen to know the TC command sytax? All i need is one
> example....
I use the fw filter all the time.  I have a lot of examples on docum.org.
The idea is simple.  You mark a packet and you use that mark to catch the=
=20
packets with the fw filter. =20
The number of the mark is not important and has nothing to do with the cl=
ass.=20
The handle keyword is to say wich mark the filter has to use.  So handle =
10=20
will catch all packets with mark 10.

Stef

--=20

stef.coene@docum.org
 More QOS info : http://www.docum.org/
 Title : "Using Linux as bandwidth manager"