[LARTC] TC and Diffserv on IPv6

Hi all,

does somebody have experience with IPv6 traffic control?

I have tried different tools - but, none of them seemed to work the way
it works with IPv4. Our project, Multi-Media-Conferencing, builds upon
IPv6 and is intended to use Diffserv for supporting differentiated
services requirements.
Is that feasible? At the moment we're facing the following problems:

1.) Settings made using tc don't have an effect on IPv6-traffic. (Is it
due to tc or to the kernel?)

2.) ip6tables does not support the TOS target or equivalent traffic
class setting.

3.) mgen6 does not support traffic class marking.

4.) ping6 returns the message: "Flowinfo is not supported."

Thanks

viktor