[LARTC] CBQ delay messages

* bert hubert; <ahu@ds9a.nl> on 25 Feb, 2002 wrote:

>Weird. This message indicates that CBQ calculated how long it had to
>throttle itself, and that the calculation was very bogus. Devik, the HTB
>guy, is an expert in these things.

I am using the script with kernel 2.2-19 (SuSE precompiled kernel) ( The
box is the firewall/proxy machine for the DMZ and Local Lan, and this is
the first time I ever got a warning on CBQ. The script is the same the
connection speed is the same actually everything is the same. The ADSL
link is static and if the Telecom does not f...k the connection stays
5-6 days and for some reason I have not figured the Telecom resets
the connection which is up again in a 5 secs.

The only thing I have noticed is the amount of Nimda requests has
increased for the last week and the last 4 days it has been pain with
the Turkish websites which I had to block them all as networks of /16 or
/23. Being a Turk I find this a bit of irony -:)

--
Togan Muftuoglu