[LARTC] Partial Isolation

Lets say I wanted to allocate 50kbps to SSH traffic, but I didn't want
to set it all as isolated.  What if I wanted to set aside 20k of that
as being isolated from other classes (either in HTB or CBQ), how would
I go about this, or is it even possible?  Would I have to make the
normal class of 50k and then make a sub-class of 20 with the same
definition but isolated?  Should this work?

root
 \---1:1 SSH traffic (50k)
 |    \--11:1 SSH traffic (20k, isolated)
 \---1:2 Other traffic (remaining)

I'm assuming that would prevent 1:2 from using any of 11:1's allotment,
but does this have any other adverse effects?
--
Michael T. Babcock
CTO, FibreSpeed Ltd.     (Hosting, Security, Consultation, Database, etc)