[LARTC] TC with simple PRIO and TBF setup. Please help.

On a quick look at your configuration, it seems that you're not slowing
down the packets as they leave eth0 and enter your cable modem. You're
doing this on each prio qdisc with a tbf, but you need a root class based
qdisc so that you can slow down traffic at the root level and have the
packets queue properly. Something like this:

-Root- CBQ @ 320Kbit bounded
	-3 Band Prio-
		-SFQ-
		-SFQ-
		-SFQ-

This will make your latency go *way* down provided the value of 320Kbits
works in your situation. Experiment to find a good value. Also, you may
want to consider adding an ingress policer to your setup so that latency
doesn't jump way up when someone on your internal network starts a large
download. For tips on getting this all to work, see the advanced routing
howto section on the "holy grail" of a QoS setup, or email me directly
(off the list) and I'll be glad to help you out further.

-Ross Skaliotis