[LARTC] M$

Hello.

I hope i will not be banned, cursed and kicked out of the list for this
question:

Anybody knows QoS implementations for Windows?
Are there any?
I am looking for recent projects/programs, not the old stuff that microsoft
has, but any information is welcome.

Linux QoS is working fine. But a network that needs to have end-to-end QoS,
and involves windows machines, QoS support for windows is also important.

Thanks,
antonis.