[LARTC] htb does NOT cause roaring penguin's pppoe daemon to terminate connection

Hi

Recently, I wrote about some problems with the htb patch for 2.4.17 and the
pppoe daemon from roaring penguin:
http://mailman.ds9a.nl/pipermail/lartc/2002q1/002560.html

The problem I described was NOT caused by htb. The problem seems to be caused
by the h323 patch for netfilter. Meanwhile a new h323 patch is out.
Using this patch and htb (and several others :) I don't have the problem
anymore.

Thomas