[LARTC] LARTC chapter 13, section 2 - obscure settings

Hi all,

I'm currently writing on the same subject as chapter 13, section 2 =
(Obscure Settings) in the LARTC howto. This will be housed in a separate =
"tutorial" which will be housed at www.boingworld.com when it is =
finished. It will be released under the GNU Free Documentation License.=20

Anyways, this material will be a bit more descriptive than the current =
material in the LARTC howto and I would like to check if there is any =
interest in linking, or inserting this material to the full howto. If =
not... well, just wanted to check if I could be of any help=3D).

I hope to have all of this released within a month or two, if you have =
any interest in it. As it is today, I've written some 20 K of text on =
the subject (in approximately 3-4 days), and I suppose it will be close =
to 100-120 K before finished, not including DocBook formatting.

Have a nice day,

Oskar Andreasson
http://www.boingworld.com
http://people.unix-fu.org/andreasson/