[LARTC] shaping from ethernets to adsl

What's wrong with using ingress on the ppp0 (adsl) device? Instead of
queuing packets leaving eth0 and eth1 to a combined 512, just attach
something like the following to ppp0 (remembering to make the rate a bit
under 512, experiment to find the best value):

tc qdisc del dev ppp0 ingress
tc qdisc add dev ppp0 handle ffff: ingress
tc filter add dev ppp0 parent ffff: protocol ip prio 10 u32 match ip src \
	0.0.0.0/0 police rate 500kbit buffer 5k drop flowid :1

-Ross Skaliotis