[LARTC] HTB not working quite the way I'd expect?

> Okay, except if I drop the ceil of 1:11 to 50kbps, I can get about
> 150-200k/s from the webserver, which tells me that there is no
> bottleneck on the webserver or on the remote sites pulling the data
> down.
>
> What else could account for the fact that there is no backlog?

Only bug. :-| Just to eliminate potential bugs please try to add
burst 20k to all your classes (1:1,10,11) and send me statistics
again - the one during download is enough. It would be nice to
do it like:
while true; do tc -s -d class show dev eth8; sleep 1;done > file

to get idea what is done during whole time. There is still "brute
force" way: run htb with debug 3333333 and do tcpdump of packets.
But it would be time consuming way :(
By the way, what speed is the machine ?

devik