[LARTC] HTB not working quite the way I'd expect?

> >  rate 192901bps 236pps backlog 36p
> >  rate 191724bps 239pps
> >  rate 1380bps 9pps
>
> Now that I study this a bit more, how can it be that the parent class,
> 1:1, has a rate that is LESS than the sum of its children's rates?
> Either I've uncovered a bug, or I'm greatly misunderstanding something.
> ;)

The rate discrepancy is ok. Each class is averaged on its own and
there is really possible to overshot parent's rate for a while. It
is accounted to the child later.
But is seems to me that problem is at your www server. First, the
HTB reports no backlog for the www connection - VERY unlikely ! It
means that all data has been sent and no new arrived.
The same is shown by tokens. They are positive which means that
class is not throtling your data.
I'm not sure what is going here but absence of backlog is alarming.
SFQ can hold up to 128 packets and server which is trying to send
more data would create some backlog, wouldn't it ?
devik