[LARTC] Re: Queries

> i need one more help guidance on setting of web enabled badwidth
> utilisation u have described in ur site. i will be really thankful if u
> can tell me how i can implement it. im not into perl that makes things =
> bit difficult for me though i ma trying to.
For those who are interested, I created some perl script to process the t=
c=20
output.  Currently, it takes the packets/bytes sended by a class/qdisc an=
d=20
makes some graphs with it. You can find it on www.docum.org under "GUI". =
=20
They use RRDs.pm so you have to install rrdtool (apt-get install librrds-=
perl=20
on a Debian based system).

I want to extend the scripts, but for now, they just create some nice loo=
king=20
graphs.  But help is appreciated :-) =20
I'm still writing the pages and hopely I can update them tonight.

Stef

--=20

stef.coene@docum.org
 More QOS info : http://www.docum.org/
 Title : "Using Linux as bandwidth manager"
    =20