[LARTC] Mini-ISP-like bandwidth limiter

On Friday 25 January 2002 20:29, Stanis?aw Winiecki - Admin wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Greetings from Poland :)
> Anyone can help?...

Hi
Greeting from INDONESIA :-)

I think we do the same thing. I'm also work with very small bandwidth :-)

If you have controll to your own IP address, the there is no problem to give
public IP addresses to your "customer".
But if you don't have access to the main router (like me), then "proxy-arp"
could be also a solution.

To manage/limit the bandwidth, the easiest way is to use cbq.init script.
Of course the cbq.init are very simplistic. You should write your own command
for better bandwidth management :-P

Regards,
Adi Nugroho