[LARTC] traffic shaping

Ohh well ;) ... hmm .. you can't do it. You would have to
differentiate at SMB blocks level which is not possible because
their ordering is fixed in/by TCP stream.
Try to use more virtual IPs on the server and run two sambas,
one for video and one for other. But it is probably inconvenient
and could make problems with locking.

devik