[LARTC] traffic shaping

Hello everybody.

I have a learning-network that consists of a linux file server with samba
installed and 2 other windows machines.

I have also been able to shape traffic to the 2 machines depending on their
ip address, by filtering the traffic with tc.

My problem is this:
Let's suppose i want to watch a video file that is located in the linux
server, using one of the windows machines. The same windows machine might be
also copying other files from the linux server.

How can i make sure that the video stream will remain fast, even if there
are several files being copied to the same machine?

How do i seperate these connections? I thought the connections would use
different ports, but if i run netstat on the windows machine, i only get 1
connection and 1 open port. I get the same from the linux server.

Thanks in advance.
antonis lazaridis.