[LARTC] how to shape vpn tarffic based on pptp

Hi!

PPTP uses the GRE protocol (protocol 47, TCP is number 6 and UDP is 17) and
TCP port 1723. I don't think you can shape GRE with CBQ-based traffic
shaping (or can you?). I don't know if the payload goes through GRE though,
so that may be a smaller problem.

/Fredrik