[LARTC] Gre Tunneling Problem

On Mon, 7 Jan 2002 14:35:08 +0800
"glynn" <glynn@itextron.com> wrote:

> now im trying to install a new slackware 7, maybe it work :(

I'm running debian here. But I do think, you should try to trace the
problem. Send a ping and sniff on each interface, step by step, where
the packets go and what they look like. Trying different distributions
seems little reasonable for me, but mabe you want to recompile the
kernel just to make sure, everything's OK, no strange patches, etc.

--
Christoph Simon
ciccio@kiosknet.com.br