Re: Need Some explanation about n iSCSI-based storage pool

Il 03/11/2013 10:43, Expert Alert ha scritto:
> you can configure
> LVM or create a filesystem like ext4 or XFS inside the LUN.
>
> What about if i try to migrate the VM into another KVM server ??
>
> if i attached that LUN into another KVM server will i
> be able to migrate the VM ?? ( I have done Migrate by nfs share)

For ext4 of XFS, you need to use an NFS share indeed.

For LVM, you can access it on multiple systems using an additional
daemon (clvmd) to propagate state changes between cluster nodes.  It may
not be necessary to use clvmd if the configuration of the logical
volumes is static.

Paolo