dedidated communication core

Hello,

For experimental purposes, I would like to use 1 core to establish communication between host and guest. The idea is to maintain a communication from host to guest permanently.

using multiple vcpu in a multicore machine (x86-64)

1)guest side sends a VMEXIT call (.byte 0xf,0x1,0xc1)
2) VMM receives the message but wait until a condition is accomplished
3)VMM return the answer
4)guest receives and immediately repeat 1)

When I try it, VM freezes until  VMM returns. I was thinking that this behavior was due to qemu_mutex so In VMM, before run the function that returns the message, I unlocked the mutex and after the return locked again... no effect.

Could you please suggest me in what direction to go?

Thank yo very much

Oscar Garcia