Exchanged packet at the end of the migration

Hi all,

with purposes of test, I'm performing some migration of virtual
machines using kvm and libvirt.

To evaluate their performance I need to understand exactly what is the
instant when the migration is fully complete. To achieve it I'm
analysing with wireshark the network interface of the destination
host, since i read on the website that upon success an "I'm over here"
Ethernet packet is broadcasted to announce the new location of NIC.

Could you please point me towards what I should look for in the
traffic analyzer program to recognize the end of the migration?

Thanks a lot for you work and you help.
DNL