Re: KVM Block Device Driver

Read through the kvm thread (I'm not on that mailing just just for
reference; thanks for the CC).

I saw you're hooking a different function than me (not sure it
matters).  I hook bdrv_co_writev and I operate on the passed in
iovector datastructure there writing out its contents and a short
header to stderr where my introspection tools interpret it.  I don't
maintain a full shadow copy of the disk, but it conceptually shouldn't
matter.

Are you working on the iovec data structure as well?  Also, is your
disk format raw?  I don't think it should matter, but I was just
wondering.

--
Wolf

--