Unable to boot from SCSI disk

Hi all!

I'm trying libvirt and virt-manager and I found that if I install a
virtual machine with SCSI disks, the installation is done without
problems but when it boots, it is unable to boot from these disks. If I
use bus=sata or bus=virtio, this problem does not happen.

I also tried installing a virtual machine without using virt-install or
virt-manager. Again, no problems at the time of installation, but it is
unable to boot. The only way that gives no problems during the boot is
using the deprectad option ",boot=on".

Could this have to do with a bug in KVM?

I'm using Debian GNU/Linux Wheezy with the following package versions:

Linux:         3.2.41-2+deb7u2
qemu-kvm:      1.1.2+dfsg-6
libvirt-bin:   0.9.12-11
virtinst:      0.600.1-3