Hot Spare Virtual Machines

I was thinking the other day if one can modify the live migration
feature of KVM to allow keeping a remote hot copy of a virtual machine
snapshot every say 10 seconds. And in the same time to use LVM or
something similar so the modifications to the storage would be
committed at every succesfull snapshot stored remotely. This way,
whenever the hardware that runs the VM has a hardware problem, the
spare could continue from the snapshot. I imagine that there can also
be a software on the router between the VM and the Internet that could
log all the traffic from the outside done since the last snapshot and
could eventually replay it to the new hot spare VM that just started
whenever is  needed.

Would this be feasible? :)

Valentin Zagura
http://zagura.com