Shadow page table gfn->pfn mappings

Hello,

I have few question in kvm code.I can see in code that though EPT is
used,some of the shadow page table code is still used foe example
__direct_map() in tdp_page_fault. I guess it is used to keep track of
gfn->pfn mappings. Have I understood it correct?

I was trying to find out if there is any way in code to find out host
pfn when we have gfn. I found some hash tables in code like
mmu_page_hash,active_mmu_pages in struct kvm_arch but I could not find
a way to get host pfn when gfn is provided. Could anybody please give
some pointers regarding where to look in code or there is not such
mechanism exists?

Thanks,