kvm is not used in guset os

Hi, All,
   Currently when using kvm from qemu-kvm-1.1.0, I found sometimes after
doing the restart within the guest OS(winxp), the guest machine becomes
extremely slow and the computer info shows the CPU is 'QEMU virtual CPU'
and its frequency is rather low(nearly <350M Hz and changed after each
restart).
  Then on this host the guest CPU will never return to normal Hz, even I
did a reinstall of qemu-kvm there, if I use '-cpu host' to force use the
host CPU, the VM crashed and got bluescreen, besides, the lsmod and
kvm-ok shows the kvm mod is all fine and usable and no warning/failure
in qemu-kvm running to indicate why the CPU is not same as host CPU.
  As we know, normally, the Qemu CPU in Guest OS is of the same Hz as
the host machine CPU and the guest machine is running quickly when using
'-enable-kvm' in kvm cmdline.
  Would you please share us that has anyone of you met this before, and
how to fix/resolve this? Thanks in advance!
Best regards.