Nested Virtualization on KVM

 Hi,

does anyone have experience with Nested Virtualization by nesting Xen
4.2 in KVM?
I have KVM as Host-Hypervisor and XEN as Guest-Hypervisor and trying to
install WinXP as an HVM-Guest which just worked, but the XP seems to be
very slowly!

It is quite confusing that executing /xl dmesg /gives me the output that
SVM should be enabled  (XEN) HVM : SVM enabled!    But a look into
/proc/cpuinfo shows, that there is no svm-flag listed in there.

So may the bad performance is caused through that problem that SVM is
not available and I am working with Binary Translation to handle
sensitive instructions?

Cheers,
Mike