Re: Question about host CPU usage/allocation by KVM

Hi Stuart,
I have been doing some experiments, and I noticed that there are
additional QEMU threads, besides the ones reported by "info cpus"
command. In particular, the main QEMU thread (the one whose LWP is the
same as its PID), also consumes significant CPU time. Is this
expected?

Alex.