EuroSec'12 Presentation (ASLR reduces effect of KSM)

Dear,

I made a presentation which measures OS security functions(ASLR,
Memory Santization, and Cache Page Flushing) on memory deduplication
"KSM with VKM" at EuroSec 2012.

The titile is "Effects of Memory Randomization, Sanitization and Page
Cache on Memory Deduplication".
# This is one of papers related to my memory deduplication research.

The slide is downloadable.
  http://www.slideshare.net/suzaki/eurosec2012-effects-of-memory-randomization-sanitization-and-page-cache-on-memory-deduplication-by-ksuzaki
The paper will be downloadable form ACM Digital Library.

The results show ALSR reduces the effect of memory deduplciation.
Please tell me, if you have comments. Thank you.

------
  Kuniyasu Suzaki, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology,
  http://staff.aist.go.jp/k.suzaki