KVM for the enterprise

 Hi,
The Open Virtualization Alliance is going to be having a webinar on December 8th which is intended to help promote KVM as an enterprise class hypervisor. I see so much great engineering work going on to make KVM a really robust technology and we want to help tell this story to the world-wide audience.

We will have a couple companies presenting how they deployed KVM in their infrastructure and the benefits they realized. There will also be a speaker from IDC discussing virtualization-specific performance-enhancing features–like SR-IOV, hugepages, asynchronous I/O and more. If anyone would like to attend this webinar (or help promote it) I have posted a link on the OVA site here:
http://www.openvirtualizationalliance.org/news/index.html

Thanks.

----Mike