[ANNOUNCE] kvm-kmod-3.1

This is the kvm-kmod compat wrapper release based on KVM modules of
Linux 3.1 (see [1] for background information). The package is available
for download from

http://sourceforge.net/projects/kvm/files/kvm-kmod/3.1/kvm-kmod-3.1.tar.bz2/download

KVM changes since kvm-kmod-3.0b:
 - initial version of VMX nesting
 - steal time support (inform guest about the time it was scheduled out)
 - faster MMIO
 - additional CPU features exposed to the guest, most importantly SMEP

kvm-kmod changes:
 - fix for cross-building kvm-kmod
 - Drop unused PROCESSOR variable from config.mak

As kernel.org is still out of reach for me, I'm hosting the kvm-kmod git
tree now on my server:

git://git.kiszka.org/kvm-kmod.git
http://git.kiszka.org/kvm-kmod.git

This will likely remain the primary repository because it's also not
suffering from the excessively long mirroring latencies kernel.org had
to cope with. Those latencies made buildbot runs that require public git
access really unhandy.

Jan

[1] http://www.linux-kvm.org/page/Getting_the_kvm_kernel_modules