qemu-kvm crashes with linux 3.x

Hello.
I am Hae-woo Park, a user of kvm.
In these days, I cannot use kvm due to its bug.
( My kernel version is 3.0.0, but I also tried 3.1rc )
I think it is a kernel bug,
because my qemu-kvm is working with linux-2.6.32.
( I use Debian testing distribution. )
When I start kvm, I get the following message.
My qemu-kvm version is 0.14.1.
( When I tried qemu-kvm 0.15.1, it just crashes with a segmentation fault. )
-------
kvm_create_vm: Device or resource busy
Could not initialize KVM, will disable KVM support
kvm_set_phys_mem: error unregistering overlapping slot: Invalid argument
Aborted
-------
The kvm modules seem well loaded.
-------
Module                  Size  Used by
kvm_amd                46898  0
kvm                   228179  1 kvm_amd
dmesg:
[    3.958082] kvm: Nested Virtualization enabled
[    3.958085] kvm: Nested Paging enabled
-------
When executing kvm, dmesg presents a simple message:
[  225.730117] kvm: enabling virtualization on CPU0 failed
And my /proc/cpuinfo is shown as follows:
-------
processor : 0
vendor_id : AuthenticAMD
cpu family : 16
model : 2
model name : AMD Athlon(tm) 7750 Dual-Core Processor
stepping : 3
cpu MHz : 2700.000
cache size : 512 KB
physical id : 0
siblings : 2
core id : 0
cpu cores : 2
apicid : 0
initial apicid : 0
fpu : yes
fpu_exception : yes
cpuid level : 5
wp : yes
flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat
pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt pdpe1gb rdtscp
lm 3dnowext 3dnow constant_tsc rep_good nopl nonstop_tsc extd_apicid pni
monitor cx16 popcnt lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm extapic cr8_legacy abm sse4a
misalignsse 3dnowprefetch osvw ibs npt lbrv svm_lock
bogomips : 5439.31
TLB size : 1024 4K pages
clflush size : 64
cache_alignment : 64
power management: ts ttp tm stc 100mhzsteps hwpstate
processor : 1
vendor_id : AuthenticAMD
cpu family : 16
model : 2
model name : AMD Athlon(tm) 7750 Dual-Core Processor
stepping : 3
cpu MHz : 2700.000
cache size : 512 KB
physical id : 0
siblings : 2
core id : 1
cpu cores : 2
apicid : 1
initial apicid : 1
fpu : yes
fpu_exception : yes
cpuid level : 5
wp : yes
flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat
pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt pdpe1gb rdtscp
lm 3dnowext 3dnow constant_tsc rep_good nopl nonstop_tsc extd_apicid pni
monitor cx16 popcnt lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm extapic cr8_legacy abm sse4a
misalignsse 3dnowprefetch osvw ibs npt lbrv svm_lock
bogomips : 5440.41
TLB size : 1024 4K pages
clflush size : 64
cache_alignment : 64
power management: ts ttp tm stc 100mhzsteps hwpstate
-------
There is one who suffers from a similar problem in Ubuntu Forum;
But there isn't any detailed info.
How can I handle this bug ?
Please help me.
Thank you.