Re: [net-next-2.6 PATCH 0/8 RFC v2] macvlan: MAC Address filtering support for passthru mode

On 10/19/11 2:06 PM, "Rose, Gregory V" <gregory.v.rose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Great. Thanks. I will definitely be interested to get this patch working for
any other use case you have.

Moving the ops to netdev should be trivial. You probably want the ops to
work on the VF via the PF, like the existing ndo_set_vf_mac etc.
Yes, lets work out the details and I can move this to netdev->ops. Let me
know.

Thanks,
Roopa