Re: Nested Virtualization Of Hyper-V 2K8R2

Hi Avi,

There are 2 errors listed on the device manager.

1. Virtual Machine Bus : Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing (Code 39)

Driver details are listed as version 6.1.7601.17617, date 6/21/2006 signed by Microsoft

2. Virtualization Infrastructure Driver : Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing (Code 39)

Driver details are listed as version 6.1.7601.17514, date 6/21/2006 signed by Microsoft

Jim