Guest Network Dropouts

I'm running a stock Centos 5.7 on an AMD machine install with KVM 83
on a 2.6.18 kernel.  I'm having trouble with a Debian Squeeze guest
running on a bridged ethernet (there are three ethernet cards in the
machine for different networks) sporadically losing its network
connection.  I'm running a constant ping on it, and it seems to come
and go relatively randomly.  Packets will drop for maybe six or seven
pings, and then come back up.  I'll lose ssh and other connections to
the guest.

To test if it was some issue with the network hardware, I set up an IP
address on this bridge on the Centos host and it runs just fine, so
this is clearly related to the guest OS.  I've tried changing from
virtio to e1000, and it makes no difference.  Is there something I'm
missing here.  I have a near identical setup on another server (though
this is an Intel) and have guests running on all three interfaces
without an issue.

--
Aaron Clausen
mightymartianca@xxxxxxxxx